Table of Contents
These are two ports of 3D Pinball - Space Cadet for Nintendo Wii and 3DS. It’s originally a game that came bundled with Windows from Windows 95 up to Windows XP. This is the current state of the project:
- No menus, options, or results screen.
- It plays sound effects and music (if the player supplies the music in OGG format).
- There are still some bugs here and there, but it’s perfectly playable.
- It is based on the PC decompilation made by k4zmu2a: https://github.com/k4zmu2a/SpaceCadetPinball
- The Wii version is playable with the Wii remote and the GameCube pad.
- It should be running fine on New 3DS, but on a regular 3DS it runs slow.