Table of Contents
Here’s a list of webpages that I like or I think they are interesting, categorized in type and alphabetical order.
- gbdev.io: Huge resource for GameBoy emulator development.
- Soywiz: Friend and a really good programmer that does all kinds of software projects, even a game engine!
- ultra64.ca: Resource of N64 development documentation.
- Emutalk: Community that once was Emulation64, and has all sorts of emulation news.
- ngemu: Another emulation community that has been active since forever.
- Zophar’s Domain: A real classic that I’m glad to see it is still around.
- GBAtemp.net: I frequented this community back when I did GBA and NDS homebrew games. It has a bit of everything.
- LauroraDollyArt: My significant other who is a great artist that does cute handcrafted stuff.
- vgmo: A lot of interesting articles and interviews to videogame composers.
- Hack64: Super Mario 64 hacking community.
- Jul: Romhacking community that has been around for quite a while.
- Romhacking.net: Probably the biggest romhacking community out there. It has about everything.
- SMW Central: Big Super Mario World hacking community.
- Xentax: Forums focused on reverse engineering game file formats.
Spanish fan translations #
- Klint Proguctions: Friend that has translated several games to Spanish. But he seems to have been inactive for a while >:(
- Romhack Hispano: It once was one of the biggest directories of Spanish fan translation groups.
- Tales Translations: Community that focuses on translating Tales of and other games to Spanish. I was one of the founders, but sadly the site is abandoned.
- Traducciones del Tío Víctor: Friend that works on a lot of translation and even fan dub projects.
- TraduSquare: Big community of different fan translation groups.